Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanoi is a big city and hub similar to Ho Chi Minh. From my experience Hanoi was a more cloudy, rainy, cooler, and more relaxed than Ho Chi Minh but this could be the time of year of my visit. My favorite thing about Hanoi was the Coffee and the food!



(Yup, I had a lot of cappuccino. I even got a free one from the nice barista)


Many travelers pass through here and it’s a nice a nice place to hang out and explore with friends. Take a walk around Sward Lake and ask someone the legend behind its name. This is also a good place to go for a run if you are a running traveler like me. Stop by Hanoi Central Backpackers from 7:30 til 8:30 for free beer happy hour regardless of weather or not your staying there. This is an easy place to meet people and start your night out even if you are alone you will leave with a group to go pub crawling with.





Water Puppet Show!
This is worth seeing even though its flooded with tourists and they are all taking pictures during the show. I didn't want to be a hypocrite so I waited until the show was done. I would still recommend as its only 100,000 dong (5USD)

This is where my Journey through Vietnam ends and I catch a flight to Manila in the Philippines! 


No comments:

Post a Comment