Sunday, June 21, 2015

Colorado Springs, Colorado

The Springs have many awesome places to go hiking and climbing. 
Here are only the ones I know about.

Garden of the gods
Breathtaking place to walk around, hike, and rock climb. This is probably the most popular destination here.










Pulpit Rock Park
One of my favorite little excursions and I wouldn't pass through Colorado Springs without taking a couple hours to check out these awesome rock formations













(saw a heart and couldn't help but fill in our initials)

The Incline
It was an epic moment when the rain began to turn to snow as approached the top. Something poetic about the snow melting against my sweaty face as I pressed upward.
(This is a great workout with a very steep altitude climb)

Behind Evan's House





I don't think Colorado Springs would be the same without these guys

(Will, Evan, Monica, Chaz)

Birthday wishing


I had the pleasure of attending some military events thanks to Monica

(Military Ball)

(Change of command ceremony)


(View or Pikes Peak from Monica's back porch)

(An awesome home cooked meal)







No comments:

Post a Comment